Wednesday, March 21, 2018

About me




My name is Huy, Nguyen Vu Khanh Huy. I am the senior of Industrial Ho Chi Minh University and my major is computer science.

Coding was my favorite thing that I love to do when I was 13 or maybe younger. Obsessed with coding and also common stuff that people never bat an eye to it. DevTrongSang must be the place that gives you another reason to find out that things around you were not a destiny from God, it is a gift and you can choose it for your life and make your own destiny. A little change in your mind can lead you to many worlds that you never have a chance to live.

Small shifts in your thinking, and small changes in your energy, can lead to massive alterations of your end result.” 
 ― Kevin MichelMoving Through Parallel Worlds To Achieve Your Dreams

khuy

Author & Editor

You may come here to learn not to laugh sorry bout that btw haha

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

 
biz.